IMHARS Support Session - Supporting your School
PriceLogin to view prices
Target audienceWellbeing, Mental Health, PSHE & Healthy Schools
Championing Resilience - building on great practice to further develop a whole school/college approach to improving mental health and resilience in schools.
This session aims to support your school’s/college’s “Wellbeing, PSHE/RSE, MH Lead” to create your school’s/college’s “IMHARS resilience action plan”.
This session will include:
- Using the “Wellbeing First IMHARS framework” to reflect and identify the development changes you want to make;
- Talking through each section of the action plan, using model action plans as examples as well as other examples of excellent practice.
- Support for planning the evaluation of your project including the evaluation process and useful, quality-assured tools.
- How to apply for the “Wellbeing First Enhanced award”, & HSL accreditation
- Answer all your queries and questions
Online meeting (Teams) , cameras and microphones enabled, interactive session , synchronous session, synchronous
Session 1: 15 March 2023 - >
Upcoming related courses
Professional Development View all our courses and packages