Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health Event 18
Welcome to the annual emotional wellbeing event, which has been planned and brought to you in partnership by Southwark Council’s Education and Public Health departments, and Health Education Partnership (HEP).
This year's event aims include;
• Learn from schools sharing their practice as well as impact from past events, through adopting a whole-school approach in promoting emotional, social and physical wellbeing, as well as supporting positive mental health
• Explore the latest developments in emotional & physical wellbeing and mental health, including successful approaches to inclusion & diversity themes in schools
• Develop deeper understanding of the links between physical activity and positive mental health
• Learn about local services that can provide support for schools
• Identify further CPD, training and support that schools would find most helpful
• Continue strengthening local collaborations and partnership working as well as engage with experts.
In this programme you will find a timetable for the day and background notes on the contributors. We hope that the morning builds on the excellent events last year and enables you to gain an understanding of the current issues, provides an opportunity to share your knowledge and experience and that you find the presentations, workshops and networking opportunities informative, interesting and enjoyable.