Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Event 2017
Monday 26th June 2017
Southwark’s Healthy Schools Partnership held another follow-up free event for nursery, primary and secondary school staff focusing on ‘Promoting Pupil Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health in Schools’.
Monday 27th March 2017
Building on the excellent event in 2016, Southwark’s Healthy Schools Partnership is holding a follow-up free event for nursery, primary and secondary school staff focusing on ‘Promoting Pupil Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health in Schools’.
Hosted by Southwark Council’s Education and Public Health departments, part of Children’s & Adults’ Directorate, organised by Health Education Partnership.
- Schools share practice and impact from last year (what has changed, implementation and evaluation) through adopting a whole-school approach to promoting social and emotional wellbeing, to help address mental health problems
- Learn of the latest developments in emotional wellbeing and mental health in schools
- Develop deeper understanding of the link between pupil resilience/H&WB and academic achievement
- Identify additional CPD, training and support that schools would find most helpful
- Continue strengthening partnership working
- Engage with representatives from local services that can provide support to school